ADMIRALTY LAW 2009/03/19 15:57
Keywords: conspiracy kings of paranormal ufo aliens et 2012 echelon stargate time travel zero point energy underground bases area 51 s4 dreamland roswell greys abduction cattle mutilation vaccination flouridation maritime admiralty law men in black helicopters free anti-gravity montauk philadelphia experiment federal reserve bank cfr club rome bilderbergers bohemian grove elite illuminati nwo new world order alien autopsy bermuda triangle bigfoot yeti sasquatch theory
Added: February 15, 2009
Today Best 'ADMIRALTY LAW' News
- Shipwreck Holds 200000 Gold Coins - NumisMaster.com
NumisMaster.comShipwreck Holds 200000 Gold Coins
When it is not abandoned, a wreck may be salvaged by anyone who claims it ("arrests" the wreck, in the arcane language of admiralty law). They may not necessarily be able to keep the goods, but must be compensated for the salvage work that they have ...
- The Uniqueness of the Litigation Process in Cruise Ship Injuries - Reporte 15 MinutosThe Uniqueness of the Litigation Process in Cruise Ship Injuries
Reporte 15 Minutos, Argentina
You also have to confer a professional litigation lawyer with extensive experience in Maritime and Admiralty Laws. He / she will be the qualified one to determine the best strategies to take in order to obtain just compensation. ...
- Can an Insurer Sue a Boat- Borrowing Friend After a Grounding? - The Log NewspaperCan an Insurer Sue a Boat- Borrowing Friend After a Grounding?
The Log Newspaper, CA
He is an adjunct professor of Admiralty Law at Loyola University Law School, a member of the Maritime Law Association of the United States and is former legal counsel to the California Yacht Brokers Association.
- Plunkett Cooney elects four to firm's board of directors - PressReleasePoint (press release)Plunkett Cooney elects four to firm's board of directors
PressReleasePoint (press release), India
His practice is concentrated in the areas of municipal law, zoning law, general liability, premises liability, product liability, personal injury, auto negligence, architect and engineer liability, family law, criminal law and admiralty and marine law. ...
- English Admiralty Court Acts hold sway in Israel - Lloyd's ListEnglish Admiralty Court Acts hold sway in Israel
Lloyd's List, UK
ISRAEL is the only country that still relies on the English Admiralty Court Acts of 1840 and 1861, by virtue of its being part of the British Mandate before its establishment, according to Peter Gad Naschitz of Tel Aviv-based law firm Naschitz Brandes, ...
- Wang Jing & Co Law Firm - Linex LegalWang Jing & Co Law Firm
Linex Legal, UK
Clients are provided with practical advice and expert assistance related to the laws of shipping, admiralty, insurance, finance, corporate, commercial, intellectual property, employment, real estate, and dispute resolution (negotiation, mediation, ...
Chinese Trends in Company Investigations Wang Jing & Co Law Firm
Linex Legal all 3 news articles
- English Law Maritime Arbitration - Linex LegalEnglish Law Maritime Arbitration
Linex Legal, UK
This encouraged the development of specialist shipping practitioners, lawyers and judges, and an Admiralty Court dedicated to maritime affairs. As such, London presents the most thoroughly developed shipping law jurisdiction and related infrastructure ...
- Dubai Maritime City Authority hosts key forum on shipping and the ... - AME Info
AME InfoDubai Maritime City Authority hosts key forum on shipping and the ...
AME Info, United Arab Emirates
The legal implications of the new regulations, the risks involved and how to minimize them were the topic of the second session presented by Alessandro Tricoli, Legal Consultant with the admiralty law firm of Fichte and Co., who explained: 'The VGP is ...
- THE CHURN: Lateral Moves and Promotions in The Am Law 200 - The Am Law DailyTHE CHURN: Lateral Moves and Promotions in The Am Law 200
The Am Law Daily, NY
Williams handles complex business litigation with an emphasis on environmental, intellectual property, real estate, technology lawm and labor matters. McFaul focuses on real estate, admiralty, complex business litigation, and environmental matters. ...
- Foreclosure swindlers try new tactic - Central Valley Business TimesForeclosure swindlers try new tactic
Central Valley Business Times, CA
... in mortgage law, not just one with real estate law experience but one with experience in both FEDERAL and STATE litigation against mortgage companies, one who doesn’t also do family law, criminal law, admiralty law, and immigration law as well, ...