INSURANCE LAW 2010/12/02 07:26
Added: November 23, 2010
Today Best 'INSURANCE LAW' News
- Commissioner wants insurance law fixes - The Spokesman ReviewCommissioner wants insurance law fixes
The Spokesman Review
OLYMPIA – Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler wants authority to limit the amount of surpluses insurance companies can amass when considering rate hike ...
Washington Regulator Wants to Review Health Insurer Surpluses
Insurance Journal all 24 news articles »
- Auto insurance law to go in for checkup - Metro Canada - Halifax
- Congress Fails In Effort To Repeal 1099 Provision In Health Care Law - National Underwriter Property And Casualty Insurance News
Accounting TodayCongress Fails In Effort To Repeal 1099 Provision In Health Care Law
National Underwriter Property And Casualty Insurance News
... of the health care reform law. The provision, which the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America called “burdensome” on small businesses, ...
Senate Fails in Attempts to Repeal Health Law Provision on 1099 Tax
Senate stumbles in effort to repeal 1099 tax form reporting provision
NAMIC Supports Repeal of New 1099 Filing Requirement
Insurance News Net (press release) The Hill (blog)- TIME (blog)- NewsHour (blog) all 315 news articles »
- Health Law Causing Ripples In Congress, Insurance Industry, Among Doctors - Kaiser Health News
Columbus DispatchHealth Law Causing Ripples In Congress, Insurance Industry, Among Doctors
Kaiser Health News
... required under the new health reform law, said its task force will 'address potential adverse impacts on the role of licensed health insurance agents ...
New Affordable Care Act Rules Give Consumers Better Value for Insurance Premiums
Kansas City infoZine
Health-law advocates fear effect of repeal
Agent Groups Develop MLR Legislation To Introduce In Next Congress
National Underwriter Property And Casualty Insurance News Insurance Journal- Politico (blog)- IFAwebnews.com all 43 news articles »
- FDIC explains changes that expand consumers' insurance coverage - NewsOK.com
GovInfoSecurity.comFDIC explains changes that expand consumers' insurance coverage
President Barack Obama in July signed a law that includes two key provisions involving federal deposit insurance. You can have far more than $250000 in one ...
FDIC Premium Plan Aims to Sharpen Gauge of Big-Bank Risk
FDIC fines American Community Bank
Long Island Business News (blog) all 11 news articles »
- Va. Judge Dismisses Challenge To Health Care Law - NPRVa. Judge Dismisses Challenge To Health Care Law
... the Obama administration's new federal health care law, declaring that a provision requiring most individuals to obtain insurance is constitutional. ...
Liberty University's challenge of federal health-care law is dismissed
Judge in Virginia Rejects University Challenge to US Health-Care Reform
Judge Rejects Health Law Challenge
New York Times WHTC- Politico (blog)- Lynchburg News and Advance all 163 news articles »
- Legislative Group Continues Debate on Model Auto Insurance Law - BenzingaLegislative Group Continues Debate on Model Auto Insurance Law
COM, November 30, 2010 ) Los Angeles, CA - A coalition of legislators that crafts model laws to serve as the framework for state insurance regulation ...
and more »
- Ariz. Auto Insurance Law Explained on OnlineAutoInsurance.com - Online PR News (press release)Ariz. Auto Insurance Law Explained on OnlineAutoInsurance.com
Online PR News (press release)
Online PR News – 30-November-2010 –Insurance is a complicated product and, to help drivers get a clearer understanding of the laws governing it, ...
Online Auto Insurance Advises Consumers on Monthly Payment Plans
PR-USA.net (press release) all 4 news articles »
- Medicare change smooth so far - Washington Post
America's News OnlineMedicare change smooth so far
... so far, bringing little of the turbulence that the insurance industry and many Republicans predicted. The law, which sets in motion the broadest changes ...
Medicare Part A: A Necessary Part Of The Medicare Process
America's News Online
Open enrollment for Medicare
NorthJersey.com (press release)
Report: Little disruption to MA plans so far
The Hill (blog) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel- Wall Street Journal all 91 news articles »
- Poll finds support for keeping, expanding health insurance law - USA TodayPoll finds support for keeping, expanding health insurance law
Republicans claim to have won a mandate for repealing the new health insurance law, but a McClatchy-Marist poll shows majority support for keeping and even ...
and more »